Click “HERE” to see our class schedule and register!
Pilates Foundations – Tuesdays, 9:30-10:30am
- This is a beginner Pilates class, which will provide a focused and full-body workout. You can expect a thorough guide through the movements in class.
- Each class will work on the main principles of Pilates, including: breath, mindfulness, control, alignment, balance, rhythm, and of course core!
- You will leave class feeling → Centered, strong, and refreshed for your day!
Gentle Pilates – Thursdays, 9:30-10:30am
- Gentle is the key word here! All movement in this class will be centered and calm, and we will focus on gentle stretching, core engagement, and breath work.
- This class is geared toward individuals who desire a slower-paced class, and those looking to add more movement into their lives with a mindful approach. Our Gentle Pilates class emphasizes finding the balance between effort and relaxation.
- You will leave class feeling → Reconnected to your center, and a little less sticky!
Cardio & Core – Tuesdays, 10:45-11:45am
- This class is a high energy, full-body workout! True to the name, this class includes a healthy dose of cardio and a focus on core work.
- Expect to sweat, and perhaps bring a towel with you to class!
- You will leave class feeling → Sweaty & smiley!
Train & Tone – Thursday, 10:45-11:45am
· This class focuses on integrating the whole body through low-impact, high repetition exercises. Resistance bands and light weights are used to challenge the body, but the use of props is not required to get the long, lean muscle lengthening burn you’ll feel after each class.
· You will leave this class feeling —> Longer & stronger!
Reset – Tuesdays & Thursdays, 12:00-12:45pm
- The perfect midday reset! This class includes movement focused on full body integration. You can expect a well-rounded workout, including breath work, cardio, core exercises, and stretching.
- Reset is an opportunity to listen to your body, and provide it with the movement it craves.
- You will leave class feeling → Reinvigorated!
Adult Ballet – Mondays 6:45 – 8:00pm
· Beginner Level.
· If you are new to ballet, and would like to focus on the foundations, this class is for you!
· We will begin every class at the barre, and work our way through new concepts and technical elements. Classes are designed with a progressive structure to help you build up your love of ballet and strength at the same time!
Adult Continuing Ballet – Thursdays 7:15 – 8:30pm
· Beginner/Intermediate Level.
· This class will be taught at a pace that is geared toward dancers that are new to ballet though if you are a more intermediate or advanced ballet dancer, more challenging variations will be given in class to suit your ability level.