At the Richmond Academy of Dance, we are proud to provide individualized programming for each student. We place students in the best program for their specific age, experience and progress in each of their various disciplines, allowing students to become the most successful dancers they can be! As a result, we do not post our schedules or fees online asthey vary so greatly between students.
To be placed onto mailing lists to receive information regarding scheduling and fees about available programs, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested information below:
- 2017-18 Season Programs → Registration for 10-month programs September 2017 to June 2018 is open for registration pending space
- 2018 Summer Programs → Registration for our July Junior Summer Camp and our August Summer Intensive opens in April.
- 2018-19Season Programs → Registration for 10-month programs September 2018to June 2019opens to new students in July.
For New Students:
Please contact us and provide the following information:
- Parent's First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Student's First & Last Name
- Student’s Current Age and Date of Birth (Month & Year)
- Type(s) of dance the student is interested in.
- Prior Dance Experience (which disciplines, how many years of training in each, where it was taken & other relevant details about training history
- Whether you are interested in 2018 Summer Programsand/or 2018-19Season Programs
For Returning Students:
Information regarding Summer 2018 and 2018-19 Season Programs will be sent out to all current students in Spring 2018. Please read all information carefully and feel free to contact the office if you have any questions.