At the Richmond Academy of Dance, we provide individualized programming for each student. This means we will place students in the absolute best program to progress in their training in their various disciplines, allowing students to be the most successful dancer they can be! As a result, we do not post our schedules or fees as it is individualized based on many factors. To obtain information about programming, schedules and fees, please contact the Academy’s office via phone (604-278-7816), email (email@example.com) or in person during office hours (click here for office hours).
- 2017 Summer Program registration for our July Junior Summer Camp and our August Senior Summer Intensive is open! To receive information regarding scheduling, fees and registration, please contact the office with the information below.
- 2017-18 Season registration for 10-month programs running from September 2017 to June 2018 for new students opens on July 4th, 2017 and continues throughout the summer. To be placed onto this mailing list, please contact the office with the information below. We will be in contact at the end of June with details regarding scheduling, fees and registration.
For New Students:
Please email the office and provide us with the following information:
- Parent's First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Student's First & Last Name
- Student’s Current Age and Date of Birth (Month & Year)
- Type(s) of dance the student is interested in.
- Prior dance experience: which disciplines, how many years of training in each discipline, where it was taken, any other relevant details about their training history.
- If you are interested in Summer and/or 2017-18 Season programming.
For Returning Students:
All current students will receive information throughout the spring regarding the Summer Programs and a fall registration package for the 2017-18 Season information. Please read through this information carefully and feel free to contact the office if you have any questions.