2017-18 Season Registration for 10-month programs running from September 2017 to June 2018 is open!
At the Richmond Academy of Dance, we provide individualized programming for each student. This means we will place students in the absolute best program to progress in their training in their various disciplines, allowing students to be the most successful dancer they can be! As a result, we do not post our schedules or fees as it is individualized based on many factors. To obtain information about programming, schedules and fees, please contact the Academy’s office via phone (604-278-7816), email (email@example.com) or in person during office hours (click here for office hours).
For New Students:
Please contact us and provide the following information:
- Parent's First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Student's First & Last Name
- Student’s Current Age and Date of Birth (Month & Year)
- Type(s) of dance the student is interested in.
- If the student has had any dance experience, and if so, how many years of training in each discipline, where it was taken, and any other relevant details about their training history
Once we have received the above information about the student, we will be in contact with details about scheduling, fees and registration procedures.
For Returning Students:
Please read through your registration packages and emails for all 2017-2018 Season information! Feel free to contact the office if you have any questions.